Les conditions suivantes sont disponibles en anglais seulement pour des raisons légales. Il est de votre responsabilité de traduire et de comprendre avant d'acheter le produit.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order or invoice number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC will offer no warranty service without this number.
Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for 3 (three) years from the original delivery date. During this period, Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC’s option, without charge to you.
Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service in the first 30-days will be paid by Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC. All shipping fees both to and from Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC following this 30-day period must be paid by the customer. All returns, both during and following the 30-day period, must be affected via the Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service described below.
All original parts (parts installed by Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC at the original system build) replaced by Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC or its authorized service center, become the property of Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted. The product owner is responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC makes no other warranty, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to this product other than as set forth below.
Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC makes no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the product. Under no circumstances shall Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the product.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC or its authorized agents and distributors as listed on the company's website (https://vortexhydro.com).
This warranty covers only normal use of the product. Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, earthquake or any other physical damage; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use or other non-recommended practices.
You must retain the proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
To return a defective product, please contact our Customer Service Department for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and follow the Return of Products Instructions below. The RMA is valid for 10 days from date of issuance. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA. Manufacturer restrictions do apply. Any item missing the registered serial number may not be returned.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain a RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC only. Any shipping costs after 30 days (starting from the original date of delivery) on any item returned for repair is the customers’ responsibility. All returned parts must have a RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Should you have any problems with your product, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
3. If you have purchased the product from the authorized agent/distributor, please contact it first.
4. If the product must be repaired, a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) will be issued for shipment to our repair department. Please follow the instructions given by Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC technical support staff to ship your item. Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC will not accept any shipments without a RMA number.
5. Pack the item in its original box or a well-protected box, as will be outlined in the Return Shipping Instructions. Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC will not be responsible for shipping damage/loss of the product. It is very important that you write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package. Ship the item with a copy of the proof of purchase as outlined above, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number you have obtained to the address provided by the technical personnel.
6. Upon receiving the product, Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC will repair or replace your product (at Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC’s discretion) and will ship it back to you within 4-12 weeks (depends on parts availability).
7. Cross-exchange (Parts only): You will need to provide a valid credit card number as a deposit guarantee when the RMA number is issued. Once approval has been obtained on your credit card, the part(s) will be shipped. You will need to ship defective part(s) back to Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC within 15 days to avoid charges to your credit card. If such charges are incurred, the shipped part(s) will be billed at the then current price.
8. Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC will pay for shipping to and from the customer only within the first 30 (thirty) days following the original product delivery date. Following this 30-day period all shipping fees both for under warranty and post warranty repairs are the sole responsibility of the customer. The customer also assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.
After Three-Year Warranty – Post Warranty Repair
For post warranty repair, the procedure is the same as outlined above for RMA and shipping. However, you are responsible for shipping charges both ways, current labor ($150 per hour if not under warranty), and the current price of part(s) used in repair.
Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC accepts no liability for problems caused by after-market parts, unauthorized modifications or additions.
Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC is not responsible for any loss of work (down time) caused by a product requiring service.
This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse. Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC has the option of voiding the warranty if any one other than an Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC technician attempts to service the product without the explicit authorization in writing.
Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC will not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lighting, fire, earthquake, tornado, etc.), electrical spikes or surges, or problems arising out of incorrect installation, or additional devices added to complement the original product.
Under no circumstances will Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees.
Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC will not be held responsible for the customer's failure to read and understand any information posted on our website, user's manual or any other documents related to the product or the sales transaction. Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC's website in English is primary. The other language versions may or may not be as complete as the English one.
Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC will not be held responsible for unintentional errors and omissions on our website. Vortex Hydrokinetics LLC makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.